Wayne,Nebraska

John stop and think , your lab guy messed up so bad on what I paid for the bridge attached to implants , that I ended up with a FAULTY denture that caused EMERGENCY surgery , and several trips to the emergency room right after returning home . not only did you fly me back yes you did , but because there was an implant in the roof of my mouth !

you John are also not trained in dental work , you took no schooling , but you were the one working in my mouth , and you ground all the teeth off that they were popping off the next day . also you said this about Debbie Fisher ,who you left stranded in a hotel room with no ride to the airport after messing her up so bad ,and Batool I was there , it was the fault of the doctor who caused the extra surgery to her mouth , and then you treated her so poorly and left her missing her flight and a mouth needing tons of work . I know a lot more than you think john .

so keep talking and so will I . LIAR *** artist .

Product or Service Mentioned: Stetic Implant Dental Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

John you are the most ignorant dumb *** I have ever met. Stetic only hires low budget liars like yourself so go back to the kitchen preppy. You don't have a clue about dentistry and neither does that lying *** bag Manny who destroys peoples mouths.