2.3

This letter to Stetic Dental sums

Manny,

As you may remember, the bridge that was replaced on my upper left side felt loose shortly after returning home the first time. This was the same one replaced on this trip. I called you to see what could be done and I remember that you cussed and didn't offer any solution. I have also emailed you and you didn't respond. As you know, It's very expensive to keep flying back for repairs and or replacement. When I went to a local dentist he asked me to remove the partials so he could do his exam. He was surprised to here that they were crowns. When he examined them closer, he said the gap between the gums and crowns were so large that they would likely cause decay quickly and recommended replacing all of the work your clinic had done. These were new crowns when he examined them! The cost of redoing them here would be more than I could afford so I did only what I could afford. Two more crowns have fallen out last week and the bridge on the bottom left chipped a thin piece of Porcelain which revealed metal just under that thin porcelain. I have no choice but to have all of them pulled and get partials false teeth once it heals.

I believe that the young man that did my work was likely underpaid and had little training based on the results. I think of you when experience pain which is a often due to the inflammation I experience all of the time now. We're waiting for the them to improve before beginning to pull your work. I would like a response from you if you can be professional enough to do so.

Sincerely,

Gary H.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Were friendly.

I didn't like: Poor quality crowns bridges.

Comments