after a year of back and forth to mexico for implants and for them to heal etc . i go back for what should have been a joyful time , turned nightmare. i had implants in sinuses in the roof of my mo uth and out of line . they would not listen to the surgeon with angeled abutments . and slopped some stuff together to make a denture not an arch a crowns as promised . a 250 denture cemented on so tight when i got off the airplane from this trip i was already in a great deal of , and i told manny this is really really tight it hurts . he didnt have a dr look into it no , he put me on an airplane . i ended up in emergency surgery . needing more corrective surgeries , and leaving me without the means to pay because he didnt refund my money . this forced me into bankrupsy when i had good credit and these people do not care . also i would like to mention .

this was sent to what clinic who seem not to care that they arew exposing people to this damage ...

I have provided you with a great deal of evidence including pictures and Doc. reports. Clearly these are not accusations. You have been made aware of other terrible occurrences and negligence from others such as Nancy, Peter, Botool and Debbie , just to name a few.

Thousands of dollars in repairs and Stetic gets an award for not being responsible? This is an insult to all of us after trusting your web site and now you ask that we spend thousands more to take them to a court of law so that you have good enough reason to remove them from your site?

Holly

Review about: Stetic Implant Dental Dental Implants.

Comments

Belden, Nebraska, United States #1285756

Stetic is a Joke! don't waste time or money falling for a sales pitch.

Still nothing from Manny Payen from Stetic Implant And Dental Centers . And I still can't eat anything I have to chew .

Yet this fat basturd eats out daily on the money he owes me. He should be jailed for hurting so many people.and the Dentist working for him should be out of work.